Skip to main content

From floor to barstool and loving it!

Three days without posting!! I didn't think that I could stay away from the computer that long, well, I have checked my e-mails and took a peek at my blog and that was it! No EC dropping nor blog hopping. I have been a bad gal, I know. Sorry folks! But this is for the good of the D and R household. A lot of things to get done and the fact that baby K is getting up almost twice every night didn't help at all. I needed to take a rest.

She is in her play pen right now, and protesting about it! Actually, I have put this collapsible wooden thing away for a long time and then, I have realized that I cannot do anything in the house. She is to be kept somewhere. So, it's back in the middle of the living room again with some of her stuff and a cushion. Enticing her to stay and enjoy her toys will not last long,that's for sure! Who would, if you can crawl freely around the house and stand between barstools. If you can fling papers and then put them in the mouth. If you can follow Nanay all around the house, stand up while holding on to her legs while she do the dishes? It's fun being free and "nah!!" and point fingers to just about anything.

But my ironing is piling up!! Somebody tell me how make her love her playpen,pls!!;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I wonder...

How can I stop looking up the sky? With it's beauty that never ceases to amaze me.

Our mid-week get away in Dijon

Dijon, one of the cities in France, was the destination of our mid-week get away. The city,which is well known for its mustard,is a 3-hour train ride from Genève via Lausanne. As I've mentioned in my previous post ,this was my first time to visit the city. We arrived mid-day to a gloomy surrounding and headed to Quick, sort of Jollibee here. Yet,the real treat was in the old town. Walking on the paved street for me was like being transported to another era. Aside from Musée des Beaux-Arts Dijon, we were able to visit Cathédrale de Saint Bénigne and the Notre Dame de Dijon. However,due to time constraint we were not able to visit other places. Our evening meal was in Le Théâtre des Sens, a small but cozy restaurant and where I've tried escargot. Yes, I did and blame it on the kir! Our dinner was really good,the waiter was very cheery and accomodating. We stayed at the Hotel Des Ducs where we spent the rest of the night watching crime scene investigation. Ah! the joy of havin

Light in the sky

For a long time I am fascinated by the sky, but this has been fuelled up when I joined Sky Watch Friday . I am really thankful for this!