Skip to main content
Life in Lombard is settling a bit. My morning class is on it's 2nd month already while my German class is on it's first stage. I am so excited that I can say a phrase in german!lol Anyway, I have more or less adapted to my new routine which was not that easy at the beginning. This is why I wasn't able to post for a looong time.

I feel so bad that up to now we haven't decided about baby K's first birthday party. She will turn one on the 11th of this month. Honestly, I don't want to have a big one, just the kind where she would blow her candle, eat her carrot cake and have fun. I want everybody who are witness of her growth be there--and there are so many of them (talk about not having a big party!). So how to have a simple first birthday party? Gosh, I feel so awful!

Comments

Anonymous said…
it's so cool that you write again dear sister-in-law and I'm sure that you will find a solution for baby K's birthdayparty.
big kisses
katia
Anonymous said…
Hello Myra,
Nice to have you back on the blog!
I love your pictures.
Why don't you organise her birthday aux Eaux-vives and make it in a canadian way?
Every body brings something so you don't have to much work and we are happy to see each other.
I would be very honored to borrow you my place.

Avec toute mon amitié

Zem

Popular posts from this blog

I wonder...

How can I stop looking up the sky? With it's beauty that never ceases to amaze me.

Our mid-week get away in Dijon

Dijon, one of the cities in France, was the destination of our mid-week get away. The city,which is well known for its mustard,is a 3-hour train ride from Genève via Lausanne. As I've mentioned in my previous post ,this was my first time to visit the city. We arrived mid-day to a gloomy surrounding and headed to Quick, sort of Jollibee here. Yet,the real treat was in the old town. Walking on the paved street for me was like being transported to another era. Aside from Musée des Beaux-Arts Dijon, we were able to visit Cathédrale de Saint Bénigne and the Notre Dame de Dijon. However,due to time constraint we were not able to visit other places. Our evening meal was in Le Théâtre des Sens, a small but cozy restaurant and where I've tried escargot. Yes, I did and blame it on the kir! Our dinner was really good,the waiter was very cheery and accomodating. We stayed at the Hotel Des Ducs where we spent the rest of the night watching crime scene investigation. Ah! the joy of havin

Light in the sky

For a long time I am fascinated by the sky, but this has been fuelled up when I joined Sky Watch Friday . I am really thankful for this!