Skip to main content

Early bird!

that's in the morning!!


and look what she's doing...

Wow, that alarm clock needs some cleaning ;)
Reading is one of K's favorite things to do aside from scattering her toys on the floor.Hubby is reading to her in french before going to bed and I make it a habit to read to her during the day. One of the first signs I taught her was book and from then on she would sign me book when she wanted to hear a story. Now that she can say the word, our main concern is to put a stop on reading the same story over and over again. I have recently bought her a picture book of 30 stories. For two days she would ask for the mouse story(Contrary Mary)then we both discovered "In the Rain with Baby Duck". Oh how she loves it, so as expected this is what we've been reading for days now. I am still enticing her to leave Baby Duck for the time being and get to know a little bit of The Three Billy Goats Gruff. But it's not that easy,I guess she finds Baby Duck's umbrella and red boots more interesting or was it just me saying : pit-pat.Pit-a-pat.Pit-a-pit-a-pat. C'mon once again--pit-pat.Pit-a-pat. Pit-a-pit-a-pat.
Happy reading!!!

Comments

Katinka said…
stopping by from SITS and wishing you a great week!!!
Emily said…
I used to go crazy reading the same story to my daughter again and again, but now that she's older she's always eager for something new. Now I complain that I can't keep her in books no matter how hard I try!

Popular posts from this blog

I wonder...

How can I stop looking up the sky? With it's beauty that never ceases to amaze me.

Our mid-week get away in Dijon

Dijon, one of the cities in France, was the destination of our mid-week get away. The city,which is well known for its mustard,is a 3-hour train ride from Genève via Lausanne. As I've mentioned in my previous post ,this was my first time to visit the city. We arrived mid-day to a gloomy surrounding and headed to Quick, sort of Jollibee here. Yet,the real treat was in the old town. Walking on the paved street for me was like being transported to another era. Aside from Musée des Beaux-Arts Dijon, we were able to visit Cathédrale de Saint Bénigne and the Notre Dame de Dijon. However,due to time constraint we were not able to visit other places. Our evening meal was in Le Théâtre des Sens, a small but cozy restaurant and where I've tried escargot. Yes, I did and blame it on the kir! Our dinner was really good,the waiter was very cheery and accomodating. We stayed at the Hotel Des Ducs where we spent the rest of the night watching crime scene investigation. Ah! the joy of havin

Light in the sky

For a long time I am fascinated by the sky, but this has been fuelled up when I joined Sky Watch Friday . I am really thankful for this!