Dec 27, 2010

Right path

There are times that I'm very impatient to finish everything that I want to accomplish. This resulted to being stress and losing focus on what's important. It's as if I don't know where to go. My vision is clouded with eagerness but not so much consistency and hardwork. So many I want to's..but not a lot of will to do it.

I have to slap myself and wake up, there's no time to slack off.

You might also like:
Article link
I'm no Victoria Beckham
Article link
A date with Jose Rizal
Article link
A walk in the city
Article link
Summer!!!!where art thou?
Atom/RSS
Atom/RSS
Atom/RSS
Atom/RSS

1 comment:

Kim, USA said...

I did that do that ^_^ but I end up burned out. Hubby told me to take time and just relax. So relax and enjoy the moment ^_^. Advance Happy New Year!! Thanks for the visit!
MYM-The village