Dec 16, 2010

Sapin de Noël

The tree was supposed to be for next year coz I was worried for Erin playing with it. But what the heck, this is our first Christmas here in Verjus might as well make it special.

So there you go, a glimpse of our tree. Being surrounded with a few of them here made the task quite easy for us and right at this moment, my husband is busy trying to create a base. Now as I write, Christmas songs fill our home. The joy and excitement are setting in. What a marvelous feeling--Christmas is really here!

8 comments:

between 7 and 9 said...

Is this a real tree? I've never had a real tree before :)

anney said...

Parang kelan lang at eto pasko na naman. Batiin na kita in advance! Merry Christmas to you and your family! God Bless!

rich said...

Is it a real tree? Nice! I love real Christmas trees because of the smell they emit. :)

annalyn said...

I don't feel the spirit of christmas, I hope I will. I wish.

Lucky you! I'm jealous.

carinamodella said...

i'm sure this will be amazingly beautiful once you placed ornaments and lgihts.

Nonoy said...

Lovely; wish we can have a real Christmas tree in our house. ;-)

Merry Christmas to one and all.;-)

lina@women's perspectives said...

I love the smell of this kind of tree...
Wish you have a wonderful Christmas next week :)

Ria said...

I can't wait to see you fully-decked and fresh Christmas Tree Mayet :) Share, share, share the pics :)