May 18, 2012

Lego Friends

Emma,Olivia,Stephanie,Mia & Andrea

I was in awe upon seeing these Lego Friends in Manor. It felt like being a small girl once again. But I was not the only one who was so excited--my daughter Karen was with me. Though she wanted Olivia's tree house and eagerly told me that she doesn't have Emma’s Splash Pool,my daughter did listen to me when it was time to go.

... Olivia’s House is not bad-- complete with a bbq guy;)

You might also like:
Article link
Lila/Violet
Article link
Unusually me!!
Article link
Tsokolate
Article link
I'm not the nanny, I'm the Nanay!
Atom/RSS
Atom/RSS
Atom/RSS
Atom/RSS

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It's totally insane what people (other people, not me...I'm lego-challenged) can do with Legos! Count me impressed!

Khaye Mydette Cardenas-Macalinao said...

Hi Ms! How are you? :)