Jul 2, 2012

Hollywood! baby, Hollywood!!!

This is unusual for me. Witnessing how these two lovers try to confess their love for each other. I feel how deep their feelings are, how circumstances robbed them of time, how destiny played trick on them.
And now they found each other again. I saw how teary eyed Hayden Christensen was...how happy Selena was...and this whole scene amidst my sweet potato leaves lushly growing. Then I woke up...


Geez, this whole gardening thing is getting into me..strongly!!

You might also like:
Article link
...new found love?
Article link
tsk..tsk...tsk...!
Article link
Orange and flower
Article link
Mirror, mirror on the wall?
Atom/RSS
Atom/RSS
Atom/RSS
Atom/RSS


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVELY!!!!

anney said...

hehehe! Sweet dream! So you are on vacation, have loads of fun!