Skip to main content

...we say Thank You---ang babait ninyo!

Internet might offer me something, I've told myself. So I googled thank you songs. Listen to the top 25 Thank You songs, suggested. They are good to listen to but how can I show everyone my gratitude with all these songs. So I give up. Here I am now writing my heart out.
Our vacation started a year ago--I planned in my head everything. From the letter to the principal to the things and places my children should and ought to do. Every minute counts so nothing should be wasted. It's not everyday that we got this chance to spend Christmas with the whole family. I have my agenda filled with everything and at last we paid our tickets. Our suitcases filled to the brim with things I thought my family would love.
Excited. Anxious. I was to travel alone with two girls with the energy of two young elephants.
Finally, home with family and friends. 27 days of memorable moments. 27 days of laughter. 27 days of being with the people we love.
and we thank you for these moments. Shared time, love and food. Of course, not all in my planner was done but spontaneity usually lead us to something more  delightful and rewarding.
So I thank you all for being a part of this wonderful vacation. There's no Thank You song I can sing which will  show how grateful I am. Cheesy it might sound but this one came from the heart.

 Thank you and till next vacation.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I wonder...

How can I stop looking up the sky? With it's beauty that never ceases to amaze me.

Our mid-week get away in Dijon

Dijon, one of the cities in France, was the destination of our mid-week get away. The city,which is well known for its mustard,is a 3-hour train ride from Genève via Lausanne. As I've mentioned in my previous post ,this was my first time to visit the city. We arrived mid-day to a gloomy surrounding and headed to Quick, sort of Jollibee here. Yet,the real treat was in the old town. Walking on the paved street for me was like being transported to another era. Aside from Musée des Beaux-Arts Dijon, we were able to visit Cathédrale de Saint Bénigne and the Notre Dame de Dijon. However,due to time constraint we were not able to visit other places. Our evening meal was in Le Théâtre des Sens, a small but cozy restaurant and where I've tried escargot. Yes, I did and blame it on the kir! Our dinner was really good,the waiter was very cheery and accomodating. We stayed at the Hotel Des Ducs where we spent the rest of the night watching crime scene investigation. Ah! the joy of havin

Happiness is...

You might also like: No smoking pls! Our little girl!! Bye,bye Rapunzel!! Chaotic no more!! Howzat