Skip to main content

Back to School!!

I thought I would never hear their noise again, but it was all in my dreams : ) Maybe I just missed them that's why this morning I have asked my husband if it isn't the first day of school. Looking outside he saw that they are already in their rooms. Yes, there is a school just in front of our window and I am talking about the children whose noise were absent for almost two months. Now they are back and at exactly 10am this morning, I have the proof of that! The laughter, the screaming and the excitement in their voices, I can clearly hear! Well, I can always close the window anyway, it's getting cold now. Welcome back, boys and girls, I hope you will have a great time in school!

Comments

Meg said…
Thank you! I now have 3 columns! Youre the best!
Miss Elle said…
nakaka-miss na tuloy ang school. hehehe. gets ko ibig mo sabihin mommy mayet coz our house sa province tapat din ng isang school that you can hear them singing, laughing... their noise especially pag hapon. hehe :)

Popular posts from this blog

I wonder...

How can I stop looking up the sky? With it's beauty that never ceases to amaze me.

Our mid-week get away in Dijon

Dijon, one of the cities in France, was the destination of our mid-week get away. The city,which is well known for its mustard,is a 3-hour train ride from Genève via Lausanne. As I've mentioned in my previous post ,this was my first time to visit the city. We arrived mid-day to a gloomy surrounding and headed to Quick, sort of Jollibee here. Yet,the real treat was in the old town. Walking on the paved street for me was like being transported to another era. Aside from Musée des Beaux-Arts Dijon, we were able to visit Cathédrale de Saint Bénigne and the Notre Dame de Dijon. However,due to time constraint we were not able to visit other places. Our evening meal was in Le Théâtre des Sens, a small but cozy restaurant and where I've tried escargot. Yes, I did and blame it on the kir! Our dinner was really good,the waiter was very cheery and accomodating. We stayed at the Hotel Des Ducs where we spent the rest of the night watching crime scene investigation. Ah! the joy of havin

Light in the sky

For a long time I am fascinated by the sky, but this has been fuelled up when I joined Sky Watch Friday . I am really thankful for this!