Skip to main content

Vacation mode!!

I don't want to complain about how terribly hot it is (oops, I guess, I just did!) because I have waited so long for this.

Now I can truly say that it's summer. Anyway, school vacation for my husband started this week and today was the very first time for me and the girls to go to Piscine de Marignac near our home. Hubby grew up in the area so he was happy to show us around.

Karen truly enjoyed her day. She was intrigued by the tube slide but preferred to play on the snail.Yes, she has a thing about snails, seeing them quite often the past few weeks.

We had a hard time convincing her that it was time go,but she eventually gave in, of course with a promise that we are going back to the pool tomorrow!!:-)

Comments

Dhemz said…
aww.....ang saya-saya! great place to beat the summer heat!
Peter said…
Hi! You may be as hot as hades there but it's freezing here. The chill cuts to the bone.

No school holidays for us thankfully, as all our kids are fully grown up! Well, we like to think so. All the best with yours.

Take Care,
Peter
MJ said…
dire sad init pero dili msn kaayo...just love summer..oj enjoy kay hapit na sad autumn...

ayo ayo
Greetings from Sweden...
Khim

Popular posts from this blog

I wonder...

How can I stop looking up the sky? With it's beauty that never ceases to amaze me.

Our mid-week get away in Dijon

Dijon, one of the cities in France, was the destination of our mid-week get away. The city,which is well known for its mustard,is a 3-hour train ride from Genève via Lausanne. As I've mentioned in my previous post ,this was my first time to visit the city. We arrived mid-day to a gloomy surrounding and headed to Quick, sort of Jollibee here. Yet,the real treat was in the old town. Walking on the paved street for me was like being transported to another era. Aside from Musée des Beaux-Arts Dijon, we were able to visit Cathédrale de Saint Bénigne and the Notre Dame de Dijon. However,due to time constraint we were not able to visit other places. Our evening meal was in Le Théâtre des Sens, a small but cozy restaurant and where I've tried escargot. Yes, I did and blame it on the kir! Our dinner was really good,the waiter was very cheery and accomodating. We stayed at the Hotel Des Ducs where we spent the rest of the night watching crime scene investigation. Ah! the joy of havin

Light in the sky

For a long time I am fascinated by the sky, but this has been fuelled up when I joined Sky Watch Friday . I am really thankful for this!