Dec 19, 2010

Clickin' for Sunday

Downtown the light display is just stunning. My pictures might not give justice to the beauty of the night and the lights but at least some part of it is captured here.

Our first Christmas tree has been decorated. As expected my youngest daughter is so eager to play with everything that hangs on it. It seems that I spend my day trying to dissuade her not to but it appears she's having the grandest time when I try to stop her. Beaming with delight while looking at me who's not too happy of her game.

You might also like:
Article link
FunChum,Zesto atbp...
Article link
My imaging for a cool summer
Article link
We are family
Article link
Kanluran/West
Atom/RSS
Atom/RSS
Atom/RSS
Atom/RSS

6 comments:

rich said...

Aww... those are pretty nice places. :) I can relate with your daughter as well. Talagang ganun lang kasi even me likes helping my mom decorate pag Christmas. ^^

Anne said...

The swans are beautiful with the light in the background.

J said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Merry Christmas!

Reenie said...

Beautiful decorations :)

lina@women's perspectives said...

The second shot is totally awesome!
Lovely decoration :)

veroniz said...

ganda ng mga swans :) are those real people riding on the bikes?