Jun 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Princess and fairy danced to celebrate this day. Your day...

A special day for a father of two lucky girls. A Papa of all trades--a lumberjack who provides firewood to keep his family warm, a carpenter who builds and repairs anything in the house, the best chef ever--risotto, homemade pizza, pasta with every sauce imaginable--the list goes on and on...

The kingdom is amaze of how you turn out as a father: loving, generous, funny and ready to re-heat milk every time. But, the Queen would prefer that you put your socks and other stuff in the laundry basket.

Happy Father's Day, love!!

You might also like:
Article link
Vacation mode!!
Article link
Here I am again!!
Article link
Sunny with some showers and it's my birthday!!
Article link
...and it's getting cold now!
Atom/RSS
Atom/RSS
Atom/RSS
Atom/RSS

5 comments:

kim said...

oh! that so touching...

Peter said...

Father's Day is a great day; Mother's Day should be everyday without a doubt.

Take Care,
Peter

Balut said...

ha ha the Queen is asking too much :)

joy said...

LOve how you described your husband and I just can feel your love for him through your words and you are lucky. Happy Father's day to your hubby:)

jerom said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

Diverticulitis Treatment Diverticulitis Diet