Jan 11, 2015

Kropek, jet lag and plane food

Today is our 2nd day since we got back home. Still trying to fight sleepiness and laziness. But when you wake up at 3 am and long for 3 in 1 coffee, you realized that it's not going to be easy to get back into your old routine.
So this morning I toasted some bread from my plane meal. (Yes, I took it home with me. Am I alone doing this thing?) Spread some cheese whiz, tried dialing my siblings' number, to no avail.

After a month long vacation, my daughter requested  fondue and so we had it for lunch yesterday. How  I missed this but the wine made me drowsy. It felt like I was in a dreamland while trying to munch my bread amidst my tupsy turvy home.

One month isn't enough. I wish to stay longer. Do more things. In the meantime, I have ton of pictures to make me smile and will remind me that there'll be next time.



No comments: