Aug 18, 2008

About me

I have got this tag from T☺ni. {START COPY} The object is to complete each of the following snippets. I have included the blank ones at the end of this post so they can easily be copied and pasted. Participants: Startin’ A New Life, Too / All Things Me / Because Life Is Fun / Feels Like Home / My Happy Place / Iam Dzoi / Suburban Sass / To the Moon and Back / Raising Sandy / Mommy Talks / Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / InkBabyStudios / My Colorful World/ Random Thoughts / Explore Manila / My Online World / My Life in this Wonderful World/ In Depth /Pinay WAHM. / Small and Simple Things / My Life.... My Journey!/ My Life's Rollercoaster Ride/ T☺ni's Attachments/ MissusBountyBasket/YOU {END COPY} I am: Mayet I think: of sorting out Karen's stuff. I know: that I will find a job soon. I have: a new dress! Yehey! I wish: to have a flat stomach. I hate: being late. I miss: my family back home. I fear: being alone in the dark. I hear: the voice of Karen. I smell: lavender. I crave: for chocolates. I search: for fortune. ;) I wonder: and wonder. I regret: not taking Spanish language lesson seriously. I love: hubby and Karen. I ache: I am not: snobbish I believe: love and persistence will find a way! I dance: to the tune of hickory dickory dock! I sing: Ako ay may lobo to Karen. I cry: easily. I fight: for my right. I win: I lose: I never: want to be separated with my canon. I always: carry my backpack I confuse: I listen: intently to friends who talk to me. I can usually be found: at home with my baby. I am scared: of heights I need: a new pair of shoes. I am happy about: being here with my Papa and Galinette. I imagine: being a millionaire. I am now passing this on to lxndreasb and Isah Marie

1 comment:

iceah said...

thanx dear i'm happy to do this c: thanx a bunch c: