Feb 20, 2011

Life as I imagine

What will you do if you end up in a chalet, where you wake up every morning with the view of snow-capped mountain, the fire place filled with burning wood keeps you warm. All the while you wait for your hot chocolate to cool a bit, you munch on your buttered baguette and you smile thinking how life can be this awfully good!

Yeah, but wait till the kids wake up--all 9 of them.

This is what awaits me and the rest of 4 couples for our week-long vacation. Wish us luck;)

You might also like:
Article link
Wishing I was 10 years old again
Article link
Life in my dreamland
Article link
Here I am again!!
Article link
Family funday!
Atom/RSS
Atom/RSS
Atom/RSS
Atom/RSS

4 comments:

Nonoy said...

Hehe. Wish you luck Mayet. You must have a very beautiful place there. :-)

gingerSnap said...

Enjoy your holiday!

helen said...

have a happy trip ate mayet! :)

Ronster said...

hahaha. kids destroy the view huh..hahaha