6 November 2011
83/100+
Present day
These pictures were taken in my sister-in-law's garden. A long time ago.
There's just one issue: I have to figure out once again the HTML code to bring all these images in a grid. It has been a long while since my last tutorial. Well, there are so many things now that take time for me to figure out aside from the latter. But I have to remind myself that at this point in my life, rushing may be good, but it will not get me faster to what I want to achieve. I rush to finish a book, to knit my poncho; I rush to do the laundry and to harvest the figs. I rush to do this and that, then forget the essence of being here on earth. I rush to make a difference but, in doing so, forget my own journey towards inner healing. How can I make a difference if I am all over the place, if I want to finish everything to be able to acquire abundance and forgetting my essence? And what is that essence? How, with all the noise and yappers, can I feel my essence and not get lost in the labyrinth of challenges and false success? How can I be authentic at this age and time, if my path is littered with unnecessary plans and goals that do not align with what I am supposed to create and accomplish? Rush, I may, rush all my might, yet the hunger will turn to gluttony. So then, be kind to yourself, my being; rise but do not precipitate. Slowly but surely tread. Because in doing so, there's no other way but to arrive where you are destined to be.
It's 19h and I am gathering my scattered thoughts. Thank you for reading.





Comments