Skip to main content

To travel again

in front of Three Rondavels

 Our travel album is now almost a year in the making. Maybe even 2 years. I have been keeping it off. Too many pictures to sort out. But it's a long overdue project like my duck house, passing my driver's permit,language lesson,writing and art class to name a few (more of those next time) and I do not want to carry them till 2021. There's a need for me to off load these unfinished projects because my shoulder is really bothering me--literally. 

roaming free in India

in one of her "not-so-great-days" in New Zealand

So starting today, I have set aside 1 hour everyday for sorting out and to  finish our album by November. 

We have traveled for almost a year from August 2018 to summer 2019. Now looking at our pictures, I am so happy that I have taken lots of them. Every one of them bring back the happy and and challeging days we'd had.There's this longing to return to those places we have visited and take advantage of every minute while traveling.  Not succumb to stress and other issues that really were nothing.  But now I wonder why I have given too much attention to things that did not go my way. What a waste of one's time, right? My time....

overjoy in Laguna Colorada-Bolivia

Anyway, 1 hour of sorting out our travel pictures has awaken so many emotions which led me to writing these thoughts today here in my blog and this is a very good thing. Thank you, UNIVERSE!!

Till next time.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I wonder...

How can I stop looking up the sky? With it's beauty that never ceases to amaze me.

Our mid-week get away in Dijon

Dijon, one of the cities in France, was the destination of our mid-week get away. The city,which is well known for its mustard,is a 3-hour train ride from Genève via Lausanne. As I've mentioned in my previous post ,this was my first time to visit the city. We arrived mid-day to a gloomy surrounding and headed to Quick, sort of Jollibee here. Yet,the real treat was in the old town. Walking on the paved street for me was like being transported to another era. Aside from Musée des Beaux-Arts Dijon, we were able to visit Cathédrale de Saint Bénigne and the Notre Dame de Dijon. However,due to time constraint we were not able to visit other places. Our evening meal was in Le Théâtre des Sens, a small but cozy restaurant and where I've tried escargot. Yes, I did and blame it on the kir! Our dinner was really good,the waiter was very cheery and accomodating. We stayed at the Hotel Des Ducs where we spent the rest of the night watching crime scene investigation. Ah! the joy of havin

Light in the sky

For a long time I am fascinated by the sky, but this has been fuelled up when I joined Sky Watch Friday . I am really thankful for this!