Skip to main content

BE



A long time ago,  I learned to type, however, I was not at ease with the number keypads but the letters were just a breeze. Thanks to my perseverance on sleepy Saturday mornings and some typing courses my aunt gifted me.

And now here I am again, typing some more and revisiting the ease and pride I feel every time my fingers hit the keypads. There must be a reason why I have learned this, there must be a reason why I like to write in English. Maybe it's not that perfect but my brain will just switch and use Uncle Sam's vocabulary. It is awesome. Now as I turn older, a word/vocabulary sometimes skips and hides and won't come out that easily, I savor the day and time when they flow easily. 

I would like to type at least  3 paragraphs and let the words turn into something useful to me or to someone who might read this but what can I say or write? I'd like to inspire someone like me, a 50-something who is trying to remember what she wanted to be when she was 5 years old. A mother who gave up having her daughters' room in order and embraced the gift and the challenges that come with raising two teenagers. A woman who is learning to drive and despite the fear and confusion is still learning.  Trying to be more courageous in the turns and highways. That hopefully, she'll be more at ease. 

It's almost eight and my to-do list is waiting to be crossed out. The chickens are waiting to be fed and a handful of creative projects waiting to be finished, accounting to be learned. 

And it's already week 3 in October. How about you? How are you doing, sweet courageous Mama?

(02.07.2024)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I wonder...

How can I stop looking up the sky? With it's beauty that never ceases to amaze me.

Our mid-week get away in Dijon

Dijon, one of the cities in France, was the destination of our mid-week get away. The city,which is well known for its mustard,is a 3-hour train ride from Genève via Lausanne. As I've mentioned in my previous post ,this was my first time to visit the city. We arrived mid-day to a gloomy surrounding and headed to Quick, sort of Jollibee here. Yet,the real treat was in the old town. Walking on the paved street for me was like being transported to another era. Aside from Musée des Beaux-Arts Dijon, we were able to visit Cathédrale de Saint Bénigne and the Notre Dame de Dijon. However,due to time constraint we were not able to visit other places. Our evening meal was in Le Théâtre des Sens, a small but cozy restaurant and where I've tried escargot. Yes, I did and blame it on the kir! Our dinner was really good,the waiter was very cheery and accomodating. We stayed at the Hotel Des Ducs where we spent the rest of the night watching crime scene investigation. Ah! the joy of havin

Light in the sky

For a long time I am fascinated by the sky, but this has been fuelled up when I joined Sky Watch Friday . I am really thankful for this!