Silencing my mind this morning. Being still while the AC hums in the background. It's Sunday and I thought my scheduled draft is ready but there's none. So here I am doing my post on my phone instead of using my desktop. Or I can just leave it for next week...But if I want something to change in my routine and give my brain the push and exercise it create another pathway. I am a midlifer. A semi empty nester. A creative being who is resetting and upgrading her life. Not in a fancy way. But rather in a quiet and not so steady pace. I am awakening that adventurous, curious and bold spirit in me. A lot of work but I don't want to give up. The 5 year old in me is waiting. She is excited to finally see the midlifer does her thing with boldness and love for life.
Silencing my mind this morning. Being still while the AC hums in the background. It's Sunday and I thought my scheduled draft is ready but there's none. So here I am doing my post on my phone instead of using my desktop. Or I can just leave it for next week...But if I want something to change in my routine and give my brain the push and exercise it create another pathway. I am a midlifer. A semi empty nester. A creative being who is resetting and upgrading her life. Not in a fancy way. But rather in a quiet and not so steady pace. I am awakening that adventurous, curious and bold spirit in me. A lot of work but I don't want to give up. The 5 year old in me is waiting. She is excited to finally see the midlifer does her thing with boldness and love for life.

Comments