05.18.2008
"That which you draw on will increase. That which you share will multiply. That which you withhold will diminish. That which you are born with must be claimed,used and develop."
08.08.2026
This is my 3rd post in my series on completing my 100+ drafts. I thank myself for showing up. I don't know to whom to attribute this quote and cannot remember why I started with this particular one. In any case,here it is and I am continuing to fill it with my thoughts.
| This photo was in my draft, I thought of erasing it but decided not to. |
I can hear the tickling clock and and the sound of a weeding machine (debroussailleuse). It's sunny and not that hot here. We are surrrounded by pine trees and are nestled in an area where mountains seems to majestically remind us its strenght and beauty.
There are 100+ drafts and if I want to finish them before the year ends, ideally, there should be 5 drafts to complete each week. Or at least write everyday. This is a big challenge nevertheless an interesting one to do. Given the fact that I need silence and a longer time to gather all my thoughts together. Not that I write complicated things ;) But am I ready to spend 2 hours to be with myself? Are the others ready not to bother me and respect my two hours of writing time? And why two hours?
As mentioned, I need to gather all my thoughts, weave all words into something coherent, google synonyms, so as not to sound too redundant. Choose images from my library which most of it needs sorting out. Then there's need important need to go to the kitchen and have another cup of coffee. Return to my table and ignore the other cleaning up waiting for me all over the house.
The solution : to carefully lay out the plan the night before. Be it, home or admin task.
I have yet to find another image for this post, but for the meantime, my third cup of coffee is waiting. And whoever you are, thank you for reading this. May the abundance/prosperity that is rightfully yours, find its way to you.
Have a wonderful day and by the way, can you please a comment or leave a heart? Clicking Like will do as well.

Comments