03 March 2011
Toys, clothes and other stuff are accumulating in our cellar. I want to have a tidy and clean space but I just don't know where to start or is it really the problem? I guess, parting with them is not that easy. Giving each item the emotional value adds to the difficulty of the process. I even thought of sending them back home so that others might use them but it's so expensive. ![]() |
| more or less tidy view of the living area |
Present day
100. My blog drafts are down to 100, and I am ecstatic about this. I will celebrate by organizing my office corner. Sort out papers and books to be read. Pens, a mug, and post-it notes. Maybe I should do a dance of celebration, thank ME for showing up almost every day.
I am not attaching any emotional value to the magazines received, but I am keeping my travel souvenirs for my art journal.
In the meantime, I will savour Paula's song (Dawson's Creek theme song), then fold the remaining laundry, have my 3rd mug of coffee and declare that I am productive, proactive and a truly active midlifer. 56.
![]() |
| Grignan,France |
Goodness, or should it be Greatness!! I did well, and it's not even 1 in the afternoon. Huh!


Comments