12 January 2011
If an hour or so of typing, loading pictures, consulting Wikipedia and a Thesaurus will help me to be better at what I'm doing so be it. I will post and hop and leave comments. So wait for me because I am coming but just right after I tuck my girls into bed.
21 August 2026
I think there's still an hour or so before my friends arrive. The rain has stopped and the sky has cleared but it's getting cold up here. Reading my draft, I see that nothing much has changed in my blogging process. Actually, it is searching the photos that takes most of my time. I thought that I had already sorted most of them out but no, that's not the fact. But the good thing is that they are all in my drive which can be taken anywhere. A tiny little thing that holds my memories and souvenirs of our lives and our travels. And of course, I do not tuck the girls in anymore.
Yes, I like to take pictures of just about anything. And I realized in browsing thru my folders that I have very few photos. I do not take selfies and have designated myself to be the family photographer in every event of our lives. Yet these past 3 years, I insisted on selfies - to be present in the photos.

Comments