14.08.2026
This was written on the 20th of April 2010. Imagine, 16 years ago, I had this one paragraph that somehow didn't make it into my post. Did I run out of words to say? Was I too busy to continue expressing my thoughts and then just decided to keep them for 15 years? Why did I bury my thoughts and not let the idea flourish into something that was supposed to be shared?
I have so many of these thoughts that I am slowly unlocking and letting the universe see the seeds it has planted within me. It's just the right thing to do.
Going back to being called Ms. Grouchy. Well, I have somewhat changed over the years. I realized that Carlo has to know that I prefer to have my coffee first before any morning conversation. I would like to have mine in silence, contemplate my morning, and not have any noise or chit-chat; that's why I like Stephan Eicher's song. It somehow sums up how I feel.
How about you? Do you like your morning coffee in silence or shared with someone?

Comments