Just looking at this picture makes me want to have a slice and dig in.Our gorgeous-looking cake(there were actually three) arranged in a swan cake stand was prepared by Ningning , a petite and soft-spoken Kapangpangan. (28.06.2008)
12.08.2026
Just look at that cake!
It was almost our first wedding anniversary when I started this draft. I was truly in awe of our cake that I wanted to interview Ningning, unfortunately it didn't materialize. In a way, she inspired me to learn how to bake. That's why I started baking muffins and my girls' birthday cake and some relatives ordered my cakes. There was a Spiderman cake, a baptismal cake, choco muffins, cookies and of course Peppa Pig cake with butter cream frosting and I printed and cut out Peppa and George's images.
Because of this, I accumulated a lot of baking accessories. Even contemplated on getting serious about selling baked goods. This was when I can still eat everything with gluten and dairy products.
Looking at these cakes, I am so proud of being able to create them. I have accomplished something and have learned to be patient. Maybe this is once a again a sign for me to continue baking although with some adjustment.
What do you think?






Comments