22 March 2012
80/100+
Present day
This draft contained an image of my daughters,taken a long time ago in Mama's home. I have added some elements and a quote. Now, reading it to get inspiration on what to write. It's almost 6h in the evening and still bright.
Adobo is simmering and tomorrow our packed lunch will be ready.
I am debating between finishing this line or putting my art stuff in the car. We are heading out early tomorrow for the yard sale, and for the 2nd year, I am selling some of my creations - paper crafts, drawings, postcards, and some bookmarks. There are also some indoor plants potted into mugs and cups I no longer need at home.
Yard sales are one of the things I love here in Geneva. Maybe because at a very young age, I was into selling. Halo-halo, banana cue, fritters, you name it. Yet, we didn't do any yard sales. We held on to our things, reused everything until we could no longer use it.
Maybe this is part of my learning while away from my homeland.
To cherish the moment. To learn when to let go. Make space for important things in life and to stop accumulating unnecessary stuff.
I am almost there.

Comments