*I'm not really playing -conscious of the money I'd spend on that.
84 /100+It was not an imposed deadline. But as I said before, instead of just erasing my drafts, I would complete and finish them all before the end of 2026. That is why I am working on it. So here it is, my 84th of my 100+ drafts where I wrote my winnings a decade or so ago.
Reminiscing about that, it looks effortless. It flowed with ease into my world, but I could not remember if I uttered a word of gratitude for everything. Recently, there was one rare occasion when I won a box of donuts, and unfortunately didn't see the message from the shop, so my turn was given to another person.
No
more free cinema tickets either, because I stopped listening to WRS. Let's not
talk about Sudoku (Migros or Coop). I am still not on their winner's list.
Yet.
So what’s the big deal? One might ask. There’s none, really, yet welcoming a gift with a joyful heart is a better attitude so that one’s miracle surfaces easily, appearing like magic. It's opening one's being to delight and positive energy.
Here I am now- maybe a decade late- in uttering my prayer of gratitude for all the cinema/concert tickets, subscription, chf 50 from Tribolo. I am thankful that they flowed into my world with ease. Thank you, Universe. My heart and mind are both open to receive more and even bigger winnings.

Comments