May 10, 2012

Serenity

The dishwasher is on, the kitchen has been vacuumed and there is still so many things to be done. Outside the sun is shining, birds are chirping, there's sound of running water nearby. It's too much to resist. So I go out, sit down, and look around. The serenity is everywhere.
I want to capture it and keep in my heart so that I can cast the doubt out anytime I want.

You might also like:
Article link
My life as a Nanay
Article link
Almost two and one baby
Article link
Beau Sanchez
Article link
FunChum,Zesto atbp...
Atom/RSS
Atom/RSS
Atom/RSS
Atom/RSS

4 comments:

Jona said...

Your photo gives me a calm spirit :)

Thumbs up mommy Mayet!

our family

Heartifying

Hobbytat

joy said...

beautiful Mayet. You did the right thing. Captured the beauty of God's creation:)

Sweetiepie said...

Mayet, thanks for stopping by at my page and for the sweet comment. Appreciate it much! See you around.

Marms said...

Love tulips Mayet. How are you? nice to see you again. Busy life huh? Ako rin...lalo na ngayon may little one na ako :)
Happy Mother's Day.

Marms