The girls, housework, gardening, lessons - these are just some of the things that occupied my time. How I wish to extend the time so that blogging won't be left aside. But anyway, now that we're almost done with half of May, school vacation is just around the corner. There will be other things that will occupy my time
| You might also like: | |||||||
|
|
|
| ||||
| |
|
| |||||
88/100+
Present day
Apart from undusted table, my workspace is finally breathing. A money plant next to my desktop, and some of my pink Post-it reminders were stuck on the latter. Books on writing, "No Dig" to remind me to amend my garden soil for a better planting season next year. Pens and a writing pad I was gifted.
It is 9h19 and filling this draft in with something interesting is somewhat of a challenge on a Sunday morning. But here I am, finally typing away words and making them into sentences which, in my fervent wish, will make sense.
Rereading "Write here, write now" has inspired me to improve my storytelling and writing. I haven't finished it yet, but there's already some kind of longing and hope that the other books will awaken in me enthusiasm and interest to learn more. To uncover whatever storytelling prowess is lurking within me.
Yesterday, I went to the library to get Murphy's grammar book.
My younger, proud self would have laughed, sneered, and vehemently asked- WHY? And I would calmly answer: Woman, we need to polish our tenses! Remember - menopause, brain fog, and almost a senior citizen? All the reasons to keep on learning and BEING.

Comments