20 April 2011. Having two girls is not a good reason to accumulate so much stuff. Sorting out the storage made me realize that.
It's absurd to have collected those things in the house. I'm having a hard time organizing things out--or rather, letting things go, you know, just in case! But I cannot organize the room if I will not let go of unnecessary stuff. Why, I asked myself, is it so hard to let go and not think that I might use them again? I thought of asking for help,
91/100+
Present day
I am not organizing anything today. I will finish this draft while Bresh's song is playing from my Spotify playlist. While books are enticing me to read them, while I still have dishes to wash. Even if I really wanted to have my 4th coffee, even if I wanted to get up and dance with eyes closed, swing all around the room.
And feel with all my being the lyrics of Introvabile and then continue this movement with
Gazzelle. Yes, I am into Italian songs. I feel like I am on vacation. My fingers are typing these words as if I am playing a piano or even a drum. In every beat of their lyrics...like a poem to my heart. Maybe I was once an Italian in my former life, standing amidst a garden full of flowers and trees, yet I don't see any banquet but a field where songs, poems, music- yes, music keep me alive and functioning, with every beat of my heart and emotions that exist in my being.
It's almost 4 in the afternoon. I am drowning in song. Cosa fare?
It's almost 4 in the afternoon. I am drowning in song. Cosa fare?
| You might also like: | |||||||
|
|
|
| ||||
| |
|
| |||||

Comments