90/100
Present day
I cannot remember who Kuya Oka is or the reason for using his name as my title on April 20,2011. So today, let's figure out what to write to fill in this draft.
The other day, the girls were both at school, so the whole house was filled with Bresh and Gazzelle. And today, being a weekend, both my daughters are at home.
So let's be silent and welcome Bach. His pieces are now penetrating the whole room as I type this phrase, and it brings serenity and calmness to my being.
Faint music is coming from Erin's room, but my surroundings are still tranquil. Radio Italia is not on. Having had noise all day yesterday, I need to subdue my whole being and create quiet.
There are times when I can go on with my day without any music. Just total silence. It's like replenishing my soul with something other than music.
After being surrounded by noise, silence reenergizes me. Being alone, undisturbed, can sometimes be addictive; there's just you, the quiet setting, the absence of noise. The latter, not totally; there might be a breeze, birds chirping, fading noise in the neighborhood, or the river flowing. Can you feel that beautiful, positive energy that's slowly entering your whole being? Replenishing you with so much love and patience and understanding of this universe?
And then, without you knowing it, you are thrown back into another reality - family, garden, job hunt, midlife, finances, etc., once again.
But then again, we can always go back, if we want to, right? It can be every day. So let's start TODAY. I will prepare the coffee.
| You might also like: | |||||||
|
|
|
| ||||
| |
|
| |||||

Comments