Jun 3, 2012

A Prelude to Summer Vacation

We've discovered Café zero while on holiday, introduced to us by hubby's friend. We got hooked and were hoping that we would find it in Geneva.

Recently we've found out that it's here! A taste of vacation. A prelude to summer,fun and adventure. Now, let me get ready!!

You might also like:
Article link
Thursday with Nanay
Article link
Just one of those days!!
Article link
I'm no Victoria Beckham
Article link
Monkey Business
Atom/RSS
Atom/RSS
Atom/RSS
Atom/RSS

10 comments:

joy said...

Best feelings ever...vacation:) Anyway, about card making, I am lucky na I work in an activity center and I sell all my cards there justso I can buy the materials kasi mahal din dito. So kaya nagagawa ko eto as hobby:)

roffe said...

50 days to my summer vacation..

Mona said...

Its a kind of chocolate drinks ba? Anyway, just a quick visit here =)

♥♥♥irene♥♥♥ said...

Is that Selecta logo?

anney said...

Wow! parang gusto ko nyan! Zero calorie ba kaya tinawag na cafe zero?

Balut said...

aha you found what you crave in your place! lucky you!

Yen said...

wow looks yummy.happy summer

aian said...

wow. parang ang yummy! selecta?

lalalaPatricia said...

Haven't heard it! Looks delicious though! Hope could taste it! :)

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Happy summer..happy vacation.
Follow each other.