28 March 2011
99/100+
You might also like: | |||||||
|
|
|
| ||||
| |
|
| |||||
Present day
The draft title clearly mirrored how I felt during that time. It was after finally learning the html command that I was having a hard time with. A fellow blogger from Australia was patient enough to teach me how he did it.
I was into learning HTML to create my own website. It became complicated for me, so pursuing it further was not an option for me. Yes, I quit and now wonder...What if?
This is my decade-long lesson - that quitting should not be an option. That my "What ifs" should be --taking ACTION. And so here I am - taking action and practicing, writing, blogging, online journaling to be able to say -yes, I took ACTION, and that is the reason why I am here, NOW - foreseeing myself experiencing a life of abundance and creativity as well as good health. This is what my being has waited for me to do. And I am glad that I listened.
My future self is definitely jumping for joy. I have to remember to bring her chilled Prosecco. I hope she still likes it.



Comments